Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

27 July 2011

Questions I've been asked this week.




Josh:  "What would you do if I were Optimus Prime?  Where would I live, in the house or the garage?"

Me:  "Can you be Bumblebee instead?  Then I wouldn't have to drive the swagger wagon."









John:  "Why do I have to wear underwear every day?"

Me:  "Well, what days were you not wanting to wear them?  "













Josiah:  "Can I have a cheetah?  a dinosaur?  an alligator?"

Me:  Umm, no.






It's not really the questions.  They always ask me unusual questions.

It's the sincerity that they ask with.

Like maybe there is a chance I would get them a cheetah.

Or let them stop wearing underwear.

2 comments:

Rachel E. said...

Funny! The questions kids ask can keep our days so entertaining.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following.

Charli said...

Rachel, it was my pleasure. I like your blog.