Tempt Your Tummy.               Things I Think About.               Project Time.              

23 July 2011

Sharing Some Linky Love.

There have been a lot of great posts going around the past couple of weeks.
I thought I would share a few of my favoritess with you.

Like a Warm Cup of Coffee has a great illustration about gossip.

life as mom...I love this post.  We did Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover several years ago.  Read this, I love her perspective.

Campbell Clan.  A great reminder that we're called to be a light in this dark world.  That involves a lot more love and a lot less sarcasm and self centeredness on my part.

life as mom again, has some great ideas for affordable pot luck dishes.  This ties in with my challenge to myself to be a better hostess.  Starting with actually having people over to my home. 
Women Living Well.   I want to make this salad right now.  For breakfast.  It looks that good. 

I think a trip to the farmer's market might be in order. 

Have a great Weekend.

No comments: